The Colleague Appreciation Program (CAP) program allows anyone to honor an NCNMLG member by making a donation to NCNMLG. Some examples of reasons for honoring a member are:
- Celebrating an award, achievement or promotion
- Acknowledging a mentor
- Recognizing a milestone, retirement, or contribution
- Thanking a member for assistance, advice, or an opportunity
- Appreciating character, scholarship, leadership, service, humor, grace, perseverance, trust, vision, perspective
- Remembering a job well done
- Recalling a significant contribution to NCNMLG past or present
Each honoree will receive a letter and a certificate. Each donor will receive an acknowledgment letter. Donors have the option to remain anonymous. Honorees will be listed quarterly in the NCNMLG newsletter. The names of the honorees from the past year will be posted in a central location at the Joint Meeting.
Do you have colleagues you’d like to honor?
The Colleague Appreciation Program (CAP) is a member-to-member recognition program. Because the program is non-competitive, applications will accepted at any time of the year.
- Funds raised help support the Professional Development Award.
- Honorees will receive a letter and a certificate.
- The minimum donation is $10 per honoree; there is no maximum.
- To honor 3 people, send a minimum of $30.
- Donations are tax deductible.
For electronic payments please make your donation and fill the form to let us know who you want to honor.
Would you like to pay by check? Send your application to:
NCNMLG, Attn: Claire Sharifi
University of San Francisco
2130 Fulton St.
San Francisco, CA 94117