Scan the QR Code
to come back to this website!
The Northern California and Nevada Medical Library Group is an organization of individuals interested in and committed to the provision of quality health care information.
News and Upcoming Events
Save the Date: Conference registration coming in early May!
Quintessential 2014: Convergence & Collaboration
Sunday, October 12 – Thursday, October 16, 2014
Denver Marriott Tech Center, Denver, Colorado
This is a combined meeting with the following five chapters:
- Midcontinental Chapter of the Medical Library Association (MCMLA)
- South Central Chapter/Medical Library Association (SCC/MLA)
- Medical Library Group of Southern California and Arizona (MLGSCA)
- Northern California and Nevada Medical Library Group (NCNMLG)
- Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Medical Library Association (PNC/MLA)
- More information and website coming soon...
Search NCNMLG's Site and Connections blog: